At the Australian School of Tourism and Hotel Management we pride ourselves on the level of teaching and training resources and facilities we provide to students of the school.
Our custom built, central city campus, fully equipped with the most modern commercial and industry standard equipment, we have an extensive reference library available to all students, the building is fitted with High Speed Wireless Network allowing students to access both the intranet and internet from every corner of the building and print to any one of the 6 available printers. Classrooms are modern, comfortable and airconditioned. The training restaurant and bar is fully functional and includes a range of beer dispensing systems. The Hotel Reception area is fitted with modern state of the art computer screens driven with Fidelio (industry standard) software
•10 lecture rooms equipped with digital projectors and computers.
• 1 dedicated undergraduate lecture room equipped with unit references, digital projector, online access to MySCU (e-library MySCU is available to degree students only).
• Degree student access to Australian public university libraries with a university student card.
•1 computer laboratory 24x Pentium 4, 256DVR ram, 40 GB HD, 17” screens, 1.5 megabite high speed broadband internet access.
• Wireless High Speed Network supporting student laptops for direct access to the intranet, internet and study resources
• 1 restaurant/bar fully equipped, coffee machine, glass washer, beer reticulation (4 head), touch screen (point-of-sale) system.
• 1 rooms division/hotel reception area – 2 x purpose built reception desks, 4 x inset computers (Fidelio V7, marketing and yield applications).
• 4 fully equipped commercial kitchens
• 1 reference library – 3 x Pentium 4 computers, laser printer, 800+ reference resources and titles.
• 1 student recreational room including 9 x Pentium 4 computers.
• 2 x A4 laser printer/copiers.
• student common room, refreshments, hot/cold drinks.
Other Accessible Facilities
• City Library (external) – 5 minutes walk from campus.
• Online e-library. This extensive facility is available to any student enrolled onto any one of the bachelor Degree programs offered in partnership with Southern Cross University. The resource includes access to a vast array of library data bases, access to over 8,000 online journals and much, much more …